Podcast back by popular demand
Tony Wrighton’s Zestology podcast channel is fast gaining a huge international following. Tony has a new format. It’s the Zestology Q and A, and this is the second one we’ve recorded. In this show we discussed.
- Different meditation techniques.
- Squatty potties
- Carl Jung’s collective unconscious
- Ketonix breath meters
- The best water filters money can buy
- The benefits of hypnosis
- Tony’s new podcast idea for Fridays (please let me know your feedback on this)
- And many more vitality-related bits and pieces.
Plenty to get your teeth into!