Do you feel that life is passing you by, that you are frustrated by watching others seize their opportunities, and yet you are stuck in a rut? Then it is time to make your own luck before it is too late.
Contact me now by email to discover how I can help you get lucky and earn the results you deserve – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT DO YOU DO?
I am a Medical Doctor and Mind Coach.
- I help people like you ignite skills you did not know you possessed
- Discover How To Make Your Own Luck
- More Health, Wealth, and Happiness Guaranteed*
- I have Proven personal success in all these areas, and expect you to achieve at least the same results too.
- I use the latest psychological techniques, including NLP, Hypnosis, HeartMath, Havening, and Meditation, to unlock your hidden potential.
- My methods are different, unique, fast, and produce outstanding results. They can work for lucky you too.
- You own and take credit for your results. I am just the catalyst
* All my programmes have full money back guarantees – please email for details
Steve talks about Elite Performance and his clients’ recent results with TV presenter Tony Wrighton.
Proud to have worked with these great organisations:
RECENT UPDATES 2014:
- Sky Interview 5 January
- ITV Interview 6 January
- Spotlight – Confidence – Live Event 19 January
- Client finishes well again in tournament, reaching earnings of over $160,000 in just a month – February
- Client wins tournament and $1,000,000 – March
- Article Sunday People 16 March
- TV actor conquers audition phobia using Havening – March
- European Tour golfer Anjelika Hammar joins team – April
- Used Havening as First Aid for severe drug withdrawal symptoms. Worked very well as a first intervention – April
- Europro golfer Miles Collins joins team – May 1
- Article about LeBron James – The Best You magazine – May 1
- Article Glamour magazine – 5 Ways To Love Exercise – June edition
- Client wins €1.3 million
- Article about Fernando Alonso – The Best You magazine – June 2014
- Article WPT Poker – Seven Magic Mind Tips – July 2014
- Client Gary trebles his salary – July 2014
- Medical Doctor and Specialist
- Elite Performance & Confidence Coach
- Havening and Life Coach
- Music Composer
One-Page Summary Of Your Personal Coaching Plan
If you can plan your future on just one page you are far more likely to achieve your goals. When you work with me this will be our page - ZONE SUMMARY. Contact me by email now to discover how we can make this work for you – email@example.com
I work as an Elite Performance & Confidence Coach and use the latest psychological techniques, including NLP, self-hypnosis and meditation, to unlock your hidden potential. These leading edge techniques form the foundation of my accelerated learning system and have delivered outstanding results. My methods are equally suited to elite performance in any arena, and my clients include leading names from the world of sport, business, fashion, television, art, and even poker.
‘So what exactly is an Elite Performance & Confidence Coach?’
The simple answer is that he or she is a personal coach that uses the most appropriate tools for you to unlock your hidden potential. To be the best that you can be.The result is that you achieve a lot more than you ever thought possible, and a lot easier than you had imagined too. By finding the zone, and then staying there longer.
The more difficult answer is that the coach is able to find ways past the barriers that your conscious mind has skilfully constructed over the years, usually with plenty of help from family, friends, and teachers. The result is a quieter mind that allows the hugely more powerful unconscious mind to speak. This is when you transcend to a higher level, and embrace elite performance.
You will have seen athletes, actors, musicians, poets, and dancers on television describing how they reached their personal best. When they describe the zone or elite performance some common factors emerge. They include,
- Time distortion, either faster or slower
- Unaware of the external world, other people, and noise
- Little awareness of themselves, as if their body controls itself
- Detachment from the many worries and frustrations of ordinary life
- No judgement of self, others, or their performance
- ‘Playing out of my mind’
During these moments almost all thought is unconscious, rather than conscious. This is why it feels easy. Anybody who has experienced the zone wants to experience it more often, and for it to last longer. To some it resembles in importance the search for the Holy Grail.
‘So do I have to change my personality to be an elite performer?’
Many people ask this question, and this time the answer is simple. No, you do not need to change your personality. All that is necessary is to find the real you, the relaxed confident you who knew how to laugh and play before other people started dumping their self-limiting beliefs on you.
That sounds too good to be true! How exactly do I find the real me?
It will not be by using more will power, more determination, and more hard work, although these resources are important when used in the right way. Elite performance is a result of experimenting with different approaches, and being brave enough to move out of your comfort zone, even if only slightly. My methods will be very different to anything you have tried before, and they have proven to be extremely effective. I rely upon both my foundation as a medical specialist and also my MBA business background. I have shamelessly taken the best from the frequently confusing world of psychology, hypnosis, meditation, Zen, NLP, philosophy, and even quantum physics. Not everyone will need to master ALL of these mind coaching secrets, but everyone will enjoy mastering at least ONE to propel their performance to the next level. One of the most common questions that clients ask me is,
‘How can I be more confident?’
This short 5-minute video demonstrates a simple technique for creating instant confidence for sport, a new project, exam, driving test, interview, or presentation at work – indeed any situation that has caused you stress in the past.