You already have luck
I help people like you find where it is hiding
How you can get lucky NOW!- Ignite your psychic powers. | Stephen Simpson | TEDxNorwichED
“I’ve just finished my friend Stephen Simpson’s new book, The Psychoic Revolution – what a fascinating read!” – Paul McKenna, 12 May 2018
Next Live Events
It would be wonderful to meet you. I do not rush off after the show, and always hang around to chill and chat. So that is your opportunity to ask me your burning questions! You have to put yourself in the game to get lucky!
Next dates will be posted shortly.
5 Stars Speaker Reviews
- “Look out for Stephen Simpson TEDx talk as well as his literature. If you ever get the opportunity to see him grasp it with both hands, an inspirational speaker that I’ve had the joy to hear.”
- “This was my 1st “Funzing Talks” experience and I absolutely loved it! I was so impressed by Dr Stephen Simpson personality and the quality of the contents presented during his talk. He is such a wonderful person. Will definitely look forward to do the next one. Joanna. “
- “I wasn’t sure what to expect but I’m glad to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this talk and was gripped from start to finish. Very interesting and thought provoking about the human mind. I’m very keen to go to this talk again as there was so much to take in. I can 100% recommend.”
- “Useful Insights from a highly experienced professional. “
- “Found the evening very inspiring.👍 “.
- “great talk and a nice touch with the extended q & a”.
- “First Funzing event and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought Stephen was very good. Some of the content didnt come as a surprise but certainly changed my thinking in other areas. Looking forward to the new book coming out.”.
- “Very good night.”.
- “Very interesting and motivatonal. I’d like to see him again!”.
- “A tidal wave of wisdom “.
- “Hi Stephen, thank you for the talk myself and Justine really enjoyed it. Really great concept, and interesting to understand the power of “luck”. I will definitely be reading your books!
Only other bit of feedback is that it would be great if there were secondary sessions which delved a bit deeper, as It felt quite high level, but understand the importance of context and setting the scene.
- “Great insight talk. Thank you Stephen!”.
- “Stephen is a very genuine presenter, I found it extremely authentic. I think the discussion was maybe a little light in terms of power point slides, compared to other Funzing talks from similar professionals. I would have prefered a few more slides. The last minute change in location probably caused issues also with the presentation visuals, as their was a smaller screen available. However, the Books which Stephen wrote, are extremely simple and easy to understand. I find them very good. “
- “Really fascinating talk!”
- “Really interesting talk, would definitely recommend. Whatever you believe in there is a lot that makes sense regardless “.
- “Loved the talk. Dr Simpson has a calming and soothing voice and attitude.
Thank you Dr Simpson. “
- “Enjoyed the talk, really relaxed atmosphere,especially the QA at the end where Stephen gave really meaningful and insightful answers”.
- “Very informative and relaxing”.
- “Thoroughly enjoyed your talk. You made some excellent points.”
Your Big Dream
All who come to me for help and support have big dreams, but know that this is not enough on its own. I help them find the magic ingredient.
Much of my work centres on the principles of neurolinguistic programming (NLP), meditation, and hypnosis, and leans heavily on the application to real life of the transformational Jungian concepts of synchronicity and the collective unconscious.
Paul McKenna was recently kind enough to say the following about my work “One of the fastest rising stars in international personal development”. Whether true or not I certainly have massive passion, which is one of the reasons why I have produced 7 books, 20 audiobooks, and over 200 videos designed to enable people to unlock their true potential.
All of us have at least one big dream we want to turn into a reality. How do you get that elusive thing called ‘luck’ to be on your side for a change?
You already have luck, sometimes we just need a bit of help to find where it is hiding. Tap into the collective unconscious and see the difference it brings to your life without you seemingly having to do anything but listen to your gut. Seems too good to be true? Well let’s try it out and see!
My YouTube Channel is a great place to start, and will not cost you a cent. So you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
I welcome feedback and your views about luck. If you have a question I will do my best to answer it, either personally or in my next webinar. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org